Strollometer, DiaperVest and Shake Away Latte among Top Gift Recommendations for Dads from GreatDad.com
SAN FRANCISCO, CA.—November 5, 2007—Who better to guide you to the ideal holiday gifts for dads than the father/experts at GreatDad.com? A leading source of experience, recommendations, inspiration and advice for dads, GreatDad.com has pulled together a list of top gift ideas. Whether you’re looking for something for a tech-dad, sports-dad or just dear-old dad, GreatDad.com’s 2007 Holiday Gift Guide (mailto:email@example.com) provides fun and useful gift suggestions to make shopping for pop a little easier this holiday season.
“Because all of us working at GreatDad.com are dads, we went beyond the usual suspects of slippers, ties, sports-related and other predictable presents, to offer ideas that will not only surprise your dad but will let him know that you truly appreciate all he does,” said Paul Banas, founder of GreatDad.com. “We know that not all dads are the same—so trying to figure out what to get the techno-dad, the stay-at-home dad, an expectant or first-time papa, can be challenging. With this in mind, GreatDad.com offers suggestions for gifts for every kind of father on your holiday list.”
Who’s Your Daddy (and just What Does He Want)?
From stroller gadgets and video game chairs to environmentally-friendly water bottles and remote control toys, GreatDad.com’s 2007 Holiday Gift Guide features gift ideas that will demonstrate to dad that he is, in fact, the world’s greatest!
- Active Gifts: Playing Santa to the active dad, GreatDad.com recommends some unique presents that complement an active parent lifestyle, including the Digital Hero wrist camera, the SIGG water bottle, and Kelty’s lightweight child-carrier backpack.
- Techno Gifts: Got a gadget-geek dad on your list who is always buying the latest and greatest gizmos? GreatDad.com has a few suggestions that he hopefully hasn’t discovered yet, including the Pyramat Video game chair, Motorola’s Talkabout Walkie Talkies and Smarthome’s Illuminated Ant Farm—easy-to-use items that are also fun for dads and kids to enjoy together.
- Dads Go Green: Green is the new black this holiday season; so why not consider an environment-friendly gift for dad? Top suggestions from the guide include a number of gifts such as the Zapino Electric Scooter and the bamboo Enrico cheese grater.
- Gifts for New and Expectant Dads: To help first-time and soon-to-be dads experience the joys—and surprises—of fatherhood, GreatDad.com recommends hip yet functional items like the Shake Away Latte baby bottle and the DiaperVest, as well as the Strollometer—helping dads take life in stride and track how far they’ve traveled with their stroller.
- Gifts to Share with Your Kids: One of the perks of being a dad is the time spent playing with the kids. Gifts like Spy Laser Chase give dads everywhere a chance to partake in some childhood fun again. GreatDad.com also recommends a number of remote control gifts such as the Nintendo Wii and Carrera Open Wheel Race Set to help dads further foster their inner child.
- Stocking Stuffers and Gifts for Your Loved One: In GreatDad.com’s holiday poll—gifts that can be shared with a spouse or significant other rank high on dads’ holiday wish lists. Check out the holiday gift guide for a number of romantic gift suggestions as well as several “under $25 stocking stuffers” that dads everywhere will love.
For more gift ideas, visit mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, GreatDad.com is a leading source of experience, recommendations, inspiration and advice for dads—delivered from the male perspective.
Editors Note: Images; holiday and generic B-roll; and spokesperson available upon request.
Jennifer Hwang, email@example.com, 415.420.3259
Dana Young, firstname.lastname@example.org, 415.378.7998