Welcome Back!

User Name
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

Am I right for this job…?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  archangel 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I just found out that I am going to be a Father the other day. We don’t even have a due date yet. It’s a good thing my wife is happy and knows what to do, `cause I am going a little nuts. Don’t get me wrong, I’m Very excited, but I’m not sure if I can be a good Father. I mean, with my past…I was trained to take lives, not create and care for them!! My Wife knows all about my past and God Bless her, she is very understanding and keeps telling me that “it’s all in the past. That’s not who you are any more…” But the truth of the matter is that in a way, I am still that person. I try very hard every day to go through the same mundane things that an average person does. Do you know how hard it is to try and get some one to buy a car with out causing them personal injuy?

Anyway, I want to be a good Father, but I don’t know if I am cut out for the job. any advice on what to do and expect would be appreciated greatly.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.