Welcome Back!

User Name
Password
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

Anyone else heard of this game?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AllEnemies 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

AllEnemies
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m new to the board. I’m from Southern California.

I heard from a friend of this game called The Fashion Fantasy Game. I’d like to know if anyone else has kids who play it. It’s about this virtual fashion industry where you can design clothes and sell clothes in a virtual market. No real money is used. It’s all Monopoly money.

I looked at the website myself. It’s an online game that doesn’t require a disk or console. I tried to play the game, and it’s surprisingly good. It teaches real business concepts and supposedly uses real fashion industry jargon (Although I wouldn’t know for sure because I’m a construction worker).

I suggested it to my daughter, but she hasn’t gotten around to it because of finals. Does anyone else know anything about this stuff? I can’t afford a console, so I thought this would be a great way to make up for it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.