Welcome Back!

User Name
Password
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

Celebrating the New World Economy and Working From Home.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Wealthyself 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Wealthyself

Prior to October 2005 I was trading time for money like most Dads do, working 65-70 hours a week and not being there for my family. Life wasn’t working quite the way we had imagined it would and I was miserable. We knew that somehow there must be a way I could work from home or start a business at home, there must be a way I could make more money for my family and have the freedom to enjoy it with them.

In May 2005, after looking at many options for almost a year, we were found by an opportunity that turned things around for us and allowed my wife to bring me home from my job in October 2005. This is not a sales pitch. This is reaching out to any dad who misses his kids because he’s working all the time. Anyone serious about making a change may contact me at http://www.wealthyself.org , I’ll put you in front of some information and you may decide for yourself.

Why not spend each day with the people you’re most in love with, instead of spending it with people you don’t like?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.