Welcome Back!

User Name
Password
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

foot massage – a sure winner

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Analu 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Analu
    Participant

I’m no expert (as my wife will tell you), but I am happy to share some tips that have worked for me (sometimes, not all the time).

I’m happy to learn from others too.

I’m like most guys who are constantly accused of ignoring foreplay. I have tried to do better, especially since my wife’s pregancy was a difficult one (I’ll spare you the details).

I’m a big believer in the therapeutic powers of foot massage, as there are all kind of nerve endings that you can stimulate.

My wife was very grateful for her nightly footage massage. I found that even if I was tired, a five minute foot massage was mucho appreciated by her, and got me the same number of brownie points as a 10 minute massage.

I’m no expert as to massage oils or lotions.
    Be sure to warm up your hands in advance — usually by rubbing them together vigorously, or if you have to resort to it, running them under warm water in the sink.

There are lots of instructional sites for massage, so I won’t go into that here. My main advice is to use lots of long strokes and lots of kneeding.

What has this got to do with foreplay?
    If you have to ask that question, you shouldn’t be reading this post!
    Good luck…..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.