Welcome Back!

User Name
Password
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

Gifts for Father's Day

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  katyastolyarova24@gmail.com 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I need some help! This will be my first father’s day with my husband, and I don’t know what to give him. We recently had a beautiful photo shoot with a baby. Maybe I can create something using our photos?

fominarti@gmail.com
    Participant

Maybe a photo collage? This is a family holiday and every dad will be glad to receive a sweet reminder of the special moments.

This is a great idea! I think he would like it. I have a lot of beautiful family photos. The problem is that I don’t know how to use photoshop or other programs to create this collage.

You don’t need a photoshop to create a collage. You can easily do it with Photo Calendar Software. You can download it directly from the official website http://photo-calendar-software.com/ I would do something more interesting rather than a photo collage. For example, a calendar or a photo book.

Thank you! This is a great idea! My husband will actually use the calendar. This gift will remind him of our love and appreciation every day.

The holiday is very soon, but you still have time to choose and order a gift or create something yourself. I would recommend sports equipment or accessories like a watch, or belt.

My husband is not a big sports fan. Accessories seem to be not the best gift idea particularly for Father’s Day. I would like something more special or unique.

If you enjoy outdoors, you can organize a hike in the mountains or fishing. Or you can just have a picnic. I’m sure your dad will appreciate handmade gifts. For example, delicious muffins with the inscriptions “Best Dad” or “We Love You”.

Thank you! The idea of outdoor activities is good. I’m not sure about muffins since I can’t really bake that well.

In fact, it’s easy. I can share the muffin recipe that anyone can make.

fominarti@gmail.com
    Participant

I didn’t plan any celebration since my son is still a baby and can’t congratulate his dad yet. After I`ve read about all these wonderful gift ideas I changed my mind. My favorite ones are photo calendars and muffins.

It’s one of my favorite family holidays! I think your husband will be happy if you prepare a surprise for him.

You don’t need photoshop to create a photo collage. There are many other less complicated programs. Some of them offer ready templates, which you can use and add your personal photos.

I’m concerned that I don’t have enough high-quality photos.

You will need just a couple of good pictures. Last year I used this template from Photo Calendar Software.

You can also make a customized mug. It looks beautiful even with photos taken with your phone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.