Welcome Back!

User Name
Password
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

Gifts for Father's Day

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

You can always find a couple of fun family pictures in your photo collection.

I’m planning to cook a surprise dinner or breakfast that day. My husband loves homemade pancakes. Your kids can always participate and help cooking, which will make it even more special.

My baby is still too young to cook with me, but I will save this idea for the future. I’m sure everyone will enjoy a delicious breakfast served in bed!

I have seen an idea about a photo calendar here. I think this would be a cool gift not just for a dad but for any member of the family and for any kind of occasion. I love all gifts with photos, notebooks, cups, watches, and calendars. Photos make our daily life happier with their smiles and memorable emotions.
    I myself look for gift ideas online and I have seen some cool ones at Photojaanic if you’re interested.

IsladJack@gmail.com
    Participant

I think, a watch or any type of jacket is the perfect gift mostly Father’s like, It was the precious day ever when I gave a gift to my dad, usually I buy gift items through Bradford Exchange discount codes, and last Father’s Day I bought a watch for my dad, and he’s really liked my gift.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.