Welcome Back!

User Name
Password
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

Little girls love their dads

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  greer 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

greer
    Participant

Hi, I have a two year old daughter. We always say that boys like to associate with their fathers while daughters are close to the mom. But my Oprah seems to share a very special relation with me.

She definitely seems to prefer me over her mom, 😀 , which is quite unfair considereing she is the more active parent. Oprah waits for me to come home, and sometimes refuses her meal till I am there to get her to eat. She clearly prefers me as her playing companion and when both of us are around, she will only sit or walk with me or be carried only by me. When I am not around, she is absolutely fine with Tammy (my wife).

Ofcourse I am thrilled and try to spend as much time as possible with her. 🙂 However, I do worry that she will outgrow her preference for me as she grows up. Does anyone know anything about this?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.