Welcome Back!

User Name
Password
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

Looking for some help with a survey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dan the dad 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

dan the dad
    Participant

Hello my name is Daniel Puhlman and I am a PhD student at Florida State University. I am also the proud father of an 18 month old boy. I need your help to create a stronger and better community for fathering. I want to contribute to the message to governments and scholastic institutions that fathering needs are vital to a stronger world.

I am conducting a study looking at the concerns and beliefs that fathers have about responsible fathering. I am recruiting fathers willing to complete a short questionnaire about their perspectives. The study consists of four short answer questions and several demographic questions. The survey should take no longer than 20 minutes of your time. No identifying information will be collected and there will be no way for anyone to know your responses. This study has been approved by Florida State University’s IRB and I am supervised by a faculty member (Lenore McWey, PhD) in the Family and Child Sciences department. If you are interested please visit the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=UmpHf6uiDtwXBiZPtidOOg_3d_3d to complete the survey. The first page will provide additional information and ask for your informed consent to participate. Thank you for your time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.