Welcome Back!

User Name
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

Love & hate!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mlevallois 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello guys. My daughter is now ten months old and while I think my wife is doing a terrific job raising her, it seems she has forgotten about our sex life. I know she is tired and recently she started taking the pill again and has become more “available” than she was a couple of months ago. I am just not terribly attracted to her any longer. She is slowly losing the weight and starting to look good again, but most of the time I prefer looking at something and taking care of myself than bothering her. She told me to wake her up (because she always falls asleep before I do — always!), but when I tried that, she didn’t even budge — she was sound asleep. I am frustrated because I see her starting to make an effort, but I don’t feel terribly interested. I love her. She is a wonderful wife and mother — so what’s wrong with me?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.