Welcome Back!

User Name
Password
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

WHAT ARE THESE PIMPLE LOOKIN THINGS ON MY SON’S REAR & LEGS?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bubs Daddy 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Bubs Daddy
    Participant

When my son comes home from his mom’s (we’re no longer together), he often has these red infections on his rear, in the crack of his rear & on his legs…no where else though. The red areas range from tiny red bumps, but mostly are pimple-looking red areas w/ a white head, and sometimes are large quarter-sized red areas that are hard & slightly raised w/ a white head. I’m pretty sure they’re not infected hairs or plain pimples but I don’t know how to fight these things. The communication from his mom is not there unless I catch her in conversation. I’m working on my divorce, but I’m also work 40-60 hours a week; I’m scared to make such a big decision w/out doing it right the first time. I need help in this matter of my son’s skin problem. I’m scheduling a doctor’s appointment, but in the meantime I’d also like to hear if any other fathers out there know what in the world I’m talkin about.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.