or buy a copy of this month’s Men’s Health and leave page 64 open where she can see it.
Mens’ Health summarizes a bunch of stats that show why having some sex this week isn’t just a “guy thing,” but something you need to keep you in all around good shape. Among the statistics they quote:
- 11% decrease in the risk of prostate cancer if you have 8-12 orgasms per month
- 118 calories burned by a 180 pound man during one hour of foreplay. (if one is good, how about 2?)
- 50% DECREASE in risk of dying of heart disease if you have at least 2 orgasms per week
- 30% increase in immunity if you have intercourse more than twice a week.
- 143 muscles required to have sex
Of course, most of this doesn’t actually require a helper, but we’re just saying, it wouldn’t be such a bad habit to regain, for your health, of course.
By the way, that heart disease statistic is a huge motivator.