Check out the digital edition of New York Family magazine’s June issue!
Here are some highlights:
- Channeling Dad: CBS 2 News Anchor Maurice DuBois talks about parenthood, breaking the news and balancing it all.
- Dads We Love: From a beloved children’s author to the Chairman of the NYC Housing Authority, we celebrate an inspiring group of dads.
- Big Summer Fun Guide: Our guide to outdoor fun in the city; family-friendly festivals in the Northeast and beyond; tourist attractions for non-tourists; essential summer gear and more.
- Healthy Dad, Happy Family: Tips for men on curbing stress, exercising with yoga and eating well.
- Father’s Day Gift Guide: Inspired Father’s Day gift ideas, from gizmos to gadgets to grills.
- Moving Beyond Mr. Mom: Founded by at-home dad Lance Somerfeld, the NYC Dads Group helps local fathers find something they’ve been sorely missing: each other.
- Father Figures: An interview with Bruce Feiler, who enlisted six of his friends to serve as dads to hisdaughters when he was diagnosed with cancer.
- Playing It Safe: Advice from childproofing experts on making your home a haven.
- Growing Up: Author Elizabeth Hartley-Brewer on the role parents play in nurturing children’s friendships.
- Adults Only: Journalist and mom Lori Gottlieb examines what’s important in a partner in a controversial new book.
- Buzzworthy: Organic baby food delivered to your door; chic and summery nursing covers; how to have a successful lemonade stand and more.