Valentine's Day is typically thought of as a holiday during which husbands and boyfriends can dote upon their significant others. Though the day typically causes a mixture of dread, fear and anticipation among all men, dads might be hopeful that they'll receive a few items on their wish lists in honor of cupid. For dads who are hoping to receive great gifts this year, there are a number of gadgets that any man would be pleased to have, DigitalTrends.com reports.
1. New headphones. While your iPod may have come with the requisite white earbuds, sometimes they're just not enough. Whether listening to music while reading, working out or on the way to work, the outside world shouldfade to silence as you enjoy your favorite tunes.
2. Sony Playstation 3. Dads are never too old to enjoy video games, and the PS3 is one of the best systems on the market. Even if you're not a big gamer, the system also plays Blu-ray discs.
3. A GPS. Men are notorious for not asking for directions, but with the GPS you can ask for some help in the privacy of your own vehicle. The gadget is ideal for vacations and it can make roads trip a breeze. Unfortunately, it still won't quiet the incessant cries of "are we there yet" coming from the backseat.
4. Mini Camcorder. Part of a dad's job description is recording all the momentous occasions in their kids' lives. Having the latest movie-making equipment will help.
5. Adidas miCoach Pacer. This bit of technology will inspire out of shape dads to get up and moving, as it will provide you with daily work out results.