1. Electric Grill Brush – $28 – Boy, do I wish I had one of these. We’d grill outside more
often. Our grill is caked with who-knows-what caked over the chrome. I
brush most of it away, but a lot always remains. To the hardboiled, I
know that means good barbecue flavor, but I can’t get over eating burnt
2. Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knife set – $42 – This is a treat for steak lovers. These French knives, which
look like the famous Laguiole pocket knife look great at a table set
3. Wireless talking BBQ thermometer – $49.99 – We’re not saying you really need it. I mean, does anyone
barbecue that much? But maybe the dad on your list does like to bbq
while watching the news and needs a reminder call if you really want to
consistently hit medium rare.
4. Grilling Tool Set – Even the best of tools need to be replaced. Dads will appreciate this
storage case when everything is put back the way they found it ready
for next time. We can’t vouch for this set, though it looks like the
one we use. You don’t have to pay an arm and a leg for a good set, but
make sure the tools are more than 20″ long so dad doesn’t burn the hair
off his harms when cooking dinner.
5. Weber Chimney Starter – $14 – If the dad on your list is still using lighter fluid, this is a
simple tool he has to have. It uses just one page out of the newspaper
to get the fire started. That means less noxious fumes and less chance
you’ll be eating lighter fluid in your burger.