Your seven-month-old loves to play. Here are some games you can
play with him:
- Squeeze one of your baby’s toys to make it squeak. Then hide it under
a blanket while he is watching you. Let him try to find it.
- Bang two toys or objects together in front of your baby. Then let him
try it, too.
- Give your baby one end of a towel or scarf and you take the other.
Gently pull on your end.
- Cut out large, colorful pictures of objects from magazines. Paste the
pictures on paper to make a book for your baby. Sit your baby on your
lap and talk to him about each picture.
- Let your baby play with musical toys, such as bells. Make sure that
none of the parts can come loose.
This content has been provided freely by CMC. Click Healthy Start, Grow Smart—Your-Seven-Month-Old for your free download. Click GreatDad Free Ebook to download the entire Health Start, Grow Smart series.
Note: For info on sex after delivery, subscribe now to the GreatDad newsletter for new dads.