As your baby grows, so does his interest in the world. He wants to
explore his world. Here are some things he can do while playing on the
floor. These are things that will help him learn and grow.
- Sit your baby on the floor and put a large empty plastic container in
front of him. Hold a small ball over the container and drop it in. Do it
a few times and then give him the ball.
- Encourage him to drop it into the container.
- Put your baby on the floor. Give him several soft balls to play with.
- Put your baby on the floor. Place several toys around him. Pick each one
up and name it. Hand it to your baby. You can use a cup, a toy
telephone, a doll, a spoon, a ball, a block, a stuffed animal or other toys.
- While playing games and having fun, talk to him about the things you
This content has been provided freely by CMC. Click Healthy Start, Grow Smart—Your-Seven-Month-Old for your free download. Click GreatDad Free Ebook to download the entire Health Start, Grow Smart series.
Note: For info on sex after delivery, subscribe now to the GreatDad newsletter for new dads.
Previous / Next: Early Intervention and Your Baby’s Developing Skills
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.