Welcome Back!

User Name
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

father's forum

A place to discuss, learn and share ideas, thoughts and solutions.
Latest Posts

Hoe u een vergeten Yahoo M...
Posts: 1 Views: 50

Telefoonnummer google
Posts: 1 Views: 19

Len Meyer
Posts: 1 Views: 32

Vein specialist city centr...
Posts: 1 Views: 113

Vein doctor near me san jo...
Posts: 1 Views: 64

hi mom!

Would you like to share this site with your husband or a friend?

Just enter his email address and your name below and we'll let him know all about GreatDad.com.

His email address
Your Name

Information Resources for Families with Two Month Olds

Author GreatDad Writers
Submitted 06-11-2007

Families who are enrolled in the WIC program (Special Supplemental
Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children) can get information
on breastfeeding, formula feeding and nutrition at their local WIC office.
Families eligible for WIC receive nutrition counseling and supplemental
foods such as baby formula, milk and cereal. To find the WIC office nearest
you, call your state health department or visit the WIC Web site at
www.fns.usda.gov/wic/. Many public libraries offer free access to the
Internet and provide help for first-time users.

For information about early childhood education initiatives, you may
contact the U.S. Department of Education at 1-800-USA-LEARN or visit
their Web site at www.ed.gov/offices/OESE/teachingouryoungest/.

To learn about child care options, you may contact the U.S. Department of
Health and Human Services, Child Care Aware by phone at 1-800-424-2246
or visit their Web site at www.childcareaware.org/.

For more information and resources on postpartum depression, breastfeeding
and many other women’s health issues call The National Women’s
Health Information Center (NWHIC) at 1-800-994-9662(1-800-994-WOMAN). You can visit their Web site at www.4woman.gov/.

To learn more about breastfeeding, you may call La Leche League at
1-800-LALECHE or visit their Web site at www.lalecheleague.org/.

To learn more about free or low-cost health insurance for children, you can
call the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Insure Kids Now
Program at 1-877-KIDSNOW. You can also visit their Web site at

The American Association of Poison Control Centers (AAPCC) poison
control hotline, 1-800-222-1222, should be on your list of emergency
numbers. To learn more, you can visit the AAPCC Web site at

Families who cannot afford a car safety seat can contact the National
Highway Traffic Safety Administration. They can provide information on
resources that help low-income families purchase or borrow child car seats.
You may call them at 1-800-424-9393 or visit their Web site at

To learn more about safety, you can call the Consumer Product Safety
Commission at 1-800-638-2772 or you can visit their Web site at

For information on disabilities and disability-related issues for families, you
can call the National Information Center for Children and Youth with
Disabilities (NICHCY) at 1-800-695-0285 or visit their Web site at

For information about programs that teach adults how to read, you can call
America’s Literacy Directory at 1-800-228-8813 or visit their Web site at:

This content has been provided freely by CMC. Click Healthy Start, Grow Smart—Your-Two-Month-Old for your free download. Click GreatDad Free Ebook to download the entire Health Start, Grow Smart series.

Note: For info on sex after delivery, subscribe now to the GreatDad newsletter for new dads.