Here are some tips to help both your
baby and your older children feel secure and
- Set aside a time to be alone with your
older children. Let them pick an activity
they would like to do.
- Tell them stories about what you did with
them when they were babies.
- When you are doing things with your baby, let your older children take
part. For example, let them help pick out a book to read to their
siblings and sit with you when you read to your baby.
- Teach your older children how to play some of the games described in
this magazine with the baby under your supervision.
- After you put your baby to bed one night, have a pizza party or special
meal with your older children.
This content has been provided freely by CMC. Click Healthy Start, Grow Smart—Your-Seven-Month-Old for your free download. Click GreatDad Free Ebook to download the entire Health Start, Grow Smart series.
Note: For info on sex after delivery, subscribe now to the GreatDad newsletter for new dads.