- The soft spot on the top of my head
is almost closed.
- My legs look bowed when I stand up;
my feet look flat.
- My sitting balance is good.
- I like to use my fingers to pick up
small things like toys and food.
- I can stack two or three small boxes,
and I like to knock them down.
- If you hold my hands, I can walk. I’m almost ready to take my first
steps by myself.
- I point to things I want, even if they are far away.
- Tasting and touching are my favorite ways to explore new things.
- I love being the center of attention—and making you smile.
- When you call my name, I look for you.
- I like to imitate sounds like coughing, laughing, lip smacking and
- I can pull off hats, shoes and socks but need your help getting them
back on again.
- I know about getting dressed and usually cooperate when you put on my clothes.
This content has been provided freely by CMC. Click Healthy Start, Grow Smart—Your-Eleven-Month-Old for your free download. Click GreatDad Free Ebook to download the entire Health Start, Grow Smart series.
Note: For info on sex after delivery, subscribe now to the GreatDad newsletter for new dads.