Don’t carry someone else’s message – make your own statement with the Go GaGa eye-popping Messenger bag. With unique features like a patented ergonomic strap and a front pocket that you can access with the flap closed, the Messenger tells the world that you have a knack for finding the newest and smartest products on the market.
- The patent pending strap distributes the weight of the bag across your back and shoulders, so it won’t slide off or cut into your neck.
- The strap fabric is ideal for nursing Moms since it doesn’t put direct pressure on their breast.
- The bag is also designed for Dads, including a sliding a shoulder pad that cinches the strap for a more masculine look and feel.
- The front flap is angled so that you can access one front pocket even when the front flap is clasped shut – it’s perfect for easy access to a subway ticket, car keys or pacifier.
- The Messenger’s extra large interior makes it perfect for parents of multiples or those using cloth diapers, plus it can fit up to a 15” laptop or change of clothes for the gym.
- The interior features 5 pockets and a foam divider that gives you organization when you need it, but moves out of the way when you don’t.
- The stroller straps are adjustable so they fit any stroller handle bar (even double strollers!) or can be used to carry a rolled up yoga mat or blanket for a playgroup or picnic.
- The insulated bottle pockets fit everything from baby bottles to Nalgene bottles and are angled so that you can get bottles in and out with just one hand.
- Healthy for the planet as well as for people – these recycled totes are made from 72% post consumer recycled fabric by a fair trade certified manufacturer in Vietnam.
Dimensions: 17” L x 5.1” W x 15” H
Accessories included: Matching changing pad and shoulder pad with cell phone/iPod pocket.
Win a Messenger bag. Last date for entries is April 19, 2011.
Read the rules
Contest Update: The contest is
closed. See the winner’s