December is here and it’s the season of giving and sharing. In that merry spirit, Hachette Books is offering three distinct giveaways, Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa, with prizes of a set of books for each.
- Angels By Chuck Fischer
- Miracles By Karen Kingsbury
- The Gift of an Ordinary Day By Katrina Kenison
- Christmas Memories By Susan Branch
- The Paper Bag Christmas By Kevin Alan Milne
- Start-up Nation By Dan Senor, Saul Singer
- The Monuments Men By Robert M. Edsel, Bret Witter
- Sex, Drugs & Gefilte Fish By Shana Liebman
- The Woman Who Named God By Charlotte Gordon
- A Lucky Child By Thomas Buergenthal, Elie Wiesel
- The Boy Next Door By Irene Sabatini
- Mrs. O By Mary Tomer
- Role of a Lifetime By James Brown, Nathan Whitaker, Tony Dungy
- On the Line By Serena Williams, Daniel Paisner
- Nelson Mandela’s Favorite African Folktales By Nelson Mandela
Three people will win one set of holiday books of their choice. To
the contest, simply tell us who is your ‘best dad in film for 2009’ and why in any of the following four categories.
- Best film about dads and kids
- Best film FOR dads and kids to watch together
- Best starring role for a dad – looking for the character, not actual person
- Best supporting dad – again, looking for the character, not the actor
Send in your answers
using the comment
below. Last date for entries is December 15, 2009.
Read the rules and regulations.
Contest Update: The contest is closed. See the winner’s page.