Welcome Back!

User Name
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

father's forum

A place to discuss, learn and share ideas, thoughts and solutions.
Latest Posts

Assignment writer
Posts: 1 Views: 55

Get the best audit service...
Posts: 2 Views: 92

A brief introduction of Tw...
Posts: 1 Views: 162

How to write original prob...
Posts: 1 Views: 193

Talk to a Cash App represe...
Posts: 1 Views: 110

hi mom!

Would you like to share this site with your husband or a friend?

Just enter his email address and your name below and we'll let him know all about GreatDad.com.

His email address
Your Name

Report Faulty Equipment

Author GreatDad Writers
Submitted 08-01-2007

If you notice that the playground equipment is not safe, or the authorities are neglecting safety norms, it is your prerogative as a vigilant father to bring this to notice of the people concerned.

Promptly report any faulty equipment or hazard that a park might have to the authority in charge of the playground. If your playground is on city land, call the parks and recreation or related department. At a school, report to the principal or superintendent. Organizing a community to improve a local playground might also help. Be wary of any potential risk your child might face at his playtime. If the problems persist, move to a safer playground.