Will ECPs protect my spouse from sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)?
No. ECPs can only keep your spouse from becoming pregnant. It is recommended by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services to always use condoms to lower the risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease.
· What are the types of emergency contraception?
· Is emergency contraception the same thing as the “abortion pill?”
· How will my spouse get emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs)?
· Can my spouse get emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs) before she needs them?
· What does my spouse need to do after she takes emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs)?
· Does emergency contraception work all the time?
· Will it harm the baby if my spouse took emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs) that did not work?
· What is emergency contraception (or emergency birth control)?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.