Welcome Back!

User Name
Not Registered?

Tell us a little about yourself.

My child’s birthday is (for newsletter customization):

Enter an email address:

This is where your newsletters will be delivered to and where GreatDad.com will contact you with your new account information.

father's forum

A place to discuss, learn and share ideas, thoughts and solutions.
Latest Posts

Hoe u een vergeten Yahoo M...
Posts: 1 Views: 76

Telefoonnummer google
Posts: 1 Views: 28

Len Meyer
Posts: 1 Views: 44

Vein specialist city centr...
Posts: 1 Views: 121

Vein doctor near me san jo...
Posts: 1 Views: 74

hi mom!

Would you like to share this site with your husband or a friend?

Just enter his email address and your name below and we'll let him know all about GreatDad.com.

His email address
Your Name

Varicose and Spider Veins – Should me and my spouse see a doctor about varicose veins?

Author GreatDad Writers
Submitted 15-12-2006

Should me and my spouse see a doctor about varicose veins?


The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services recommends that you ask these important questions about your wife when deciding whether to see the doctor:


Has the varicose vein become swollen, red, or very tender or warm to the touch?

  • If yes, see your doctor.
  • If no, are there sores or a rash on the leg or near the ankle with the varicose vein, or does your spouse think there may be circulation problems in her feet?

    • If yes, see your doctor.
    • If no, continue to maintain self-care.